TATOZ India Private Limited (the “Company”) owns and operates the interactive website www.tatoz.com & www.tatoz.in, its mobile-friendly website interface and also its mobile application, available in both Android and iOS (collectively and individually referred to as the “Platform”). By accessing and using our platform, you acknowledge the following:
(Whenever the context so requires, “you”, “yours”, “user” and “buyer” shall mean any natural or legal person who browses through the Platform to gain information about the Company and services offered by it; and the terms “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean the Company. The Company runs the Platform which is an online marketplace where agriculture essentials are displayed online by us for sale (“Services”). The Information and the content on the Platform is available to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and is purely for general information purposes only.
1. The Company has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on this Platform is correct, but the Company neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Services on its Platform.
2. In no event the Company shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
a) the use or the inability to use the Services or Products;
b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;
c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Platform or Service.
3. The Company shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use this Platform or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through this Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
4. The Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of this Platform during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the Company's control. The buyer understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through this Platform is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
5. The Company does not take any responsibility if the product contents are put in other uses that could harm individual or people.
6. We are not responsible for any accident that may cause health injuries to humans or other living being due to inappropriate handling, misusing of the Products .